Find a citizenship ceremony
- IRCC primarily holds citizenship ceremonies via video, and occasionally in-person. The list below is not a complete list of ceremonies. If you are a candidate for citizenship, you should refer to the official ceremony invitation letter (Notice to Appear) that we sent you.
- The times shown below are the start times of the ceremonies.
- If you are going to the ceremony as a candidate to take the Oath of Citizenship, check your invitation letter for the date, location and the specific time you should arrive, which could differ from the time listed on this page.
- Ceremonies are not all the same. Ceremonies that are "Open to the public" are subject to facility restrictions. In some locations/venues, the number of guests could be limited.
- A citizenship ceremony can be delivered in one of three different language formats: Bilingual, Predominantly English, and Predominantly French. The format indicates the language of most remarks at that ceremony.
- This list is updated weekly.