If you have a question that is not about a specific case, find the answers you need in the Help Centre.
You may use this form if:
- You have submitted an application or profile.
- Your application has exceeded normal processing times. We will not respond to your enquiry if the application is within normal processing times.
- You wish to report important changes, such as a change in contact information, births, deaths, marriages, divorces, adoptions, changes in employment, withdrawal of application, refund request, or urgent requests. If you are reporting a change in contact information, it will take 5 business days for it to be updated. During this time you should continue to monitor your old contact information.
- You wish to add, change or cancel a representative and you are ready to upload your Use of Representative Form (IMM5476) or you authorize IRCC to release information from your case file and you are ready to upload your Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual (IMM5475).
- You require urgent processing of your renewal/replacement Permanent Resident card. To be eligible for urgent processing, you must provide:
- proof of travel (itinerary or ticket) that shows your full name, destination and travel dates;
- proof of payment for the travel that shows the date you paid, the full amount you paid, and how you paid;
- a letter explaining the reason for the urgency; and
- proof of the urgency (e.g. a doctor’s note, death certificate, or letter from your employer).
- You wish to report a technical issue with IRCC online services. Please select 'Technical Difficulty' as your application/enquiry type and ensure you provide:
- type of application (work permit, study permit or visitor record, etc) in the 'Your enquiry' field;
- approximate date that the application was submitted, if applicable, in the 'Your enquiry' field.
- complete address (including the postal code) in the 'Your enquiry' field. If the residential address is different from the mailing address, please provide both addresses;
- Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number, if you have one;
- online application reference number, if you have one;
- telephone number. If you have more than one contact number, please provide them all;
- screenshot(s), if possible.
- Date modified: